Monday, December 1, 2008

Well I guess it's time for a quick update on our family. We had such a great thanksgiving and, I'm sure like all of you, see more clearly just how much we really have to be thankful for. We are so blessed! It is always so great to spend time with loved ones. We are so grateful for our dear friends and family. 

We are especially grateful this year for the new addition to our family, our sweet little Kinlee! Every day we are amazed by her and the joy she brings to us. It still feels so surreal that we are actually parents and get to raise this beautiful child! Experiencing the love for a child gives us a tiny glimpse of the love our Heavenly Father has for each of us, His children. It is perfect and unconditional. 

We are excited for the Christmas season (at least Karalee is - can finally play Christmas music without hearing moaning that "it isn't even Thanksgiving yet!") I'm sure Kinlee will enjoy the Christmas tree and lights. Karalee is thankful that she's not quite mobile yet so she won't have to concern herself with protecting Kinlee from the tree, or the tree from Kinlee! 

Today Aaron had another surgery, on his shoulder. A couple of months ago he had one on his right thumb to repair a ligament. He finally got released from that one and here we go again. Both are on his right arm, which is a bit of a pain! Hopefully everything will heal well...and quickly! Try going through a day w/out being able to use your right arm!

Well, we love you all and hope you have a great Christmas season!

6 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

OH MY GOSH! I am soo stinkin excited I found you! HOW ARE YOU GUYS! You look so good and your little girl is ADORABLE~ She looks just like you Karalee. Anyway, let's keep in touch girl! Tell Aaron hello! Love ya!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Aaron it's a good thing you've done so many Ironman's otherwise it might take forever for you to heal.

Anonymous said...

Hey! When are we going to hang out with you guys!

Nate and Jenny said...

I am SO sorry for being such a dork these days. You have been so sweet to invite me to your get togethers and I am a flake! I really want to catch up with you and see little Kinlee. It has been way too long because she is so much bigger than when I saw her last. :) Lets get together after Christmas. I hope things are going good for you guys. I am so excited that you have a blog!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I'm so glad that you guys posted new pics!!! What a cute fam you have! Oh tell Aaron that I hope he feels better! Merry Christmas! :)

Harmony said...

Troy rocks at photos! But I guess when you have the perfect model family. By the way, thanks for pulling us out of our comfort zone ;)